Scientific Borosilicate Glass and JSG, a Great Combination
Jeannette Specialty Glass is a borosilicate
(heat-resistant) glass manufacturer of lenses,
reflectors, refractors and more. Low expansion
borosilicate glass ideal for commercial, industrial,
and mechanical needs.
Contact JSG or
request a quote today to
learn how we can bring your project to life with
At Jeannette Specialty Glass, our scientific glass and
research glass is manufactured using a proprietary "HR-39"
Borosilicate formula. Our famous "Hard Roc" glass is thermal
shock and strain tested to meet your most demanding lab
glassware, scientific glass, and research glass needs.
Jeannette Specialty Glass' product categories are vast with
options, and our 120,000 square foot facility offers quick
delivery from in-stock supplies. On the custom production side,
the possibilities are unlimited as to the type of scientific
glass and research glass products JSG can produce and supply.
- Clear Colorless Glass (not green) unaffected by Weather,
Sunlight and other factors
- Borosilicate Glass "HR-39" - Proprietary Formulation
- Durability - Chemical, Scratch, Stain, and Thermal Shock
Contact JSG today for special
Examples of JSG Scientific and
- Underwater Research Hemisphere
- Jeannette Specialty Glass manufacturers borosilicate
glass hemispheres to be used as a flotation device in
the research and scientific fields.
- Desiccators bowls and lids
- Vacuum sealed product that is chemically resistant
- Glass Slide holders for scientific testing
- Glass Stopper for scientific testing
Advantages to Borosilicate Glass in Scientific Equipment:
- Chemical Resistance
- Superior Heat Resistance
- Molded products, which allow tight tolerances and
- Private Mould Work
- Made in the U.S.A.
Please don't hesitate to contact
Jeannette Specialty Glass today to place your order for any
of scientific glass and research glass products.
High Volume or Custom Glass Production
If you have a custom
order or a large order, JSG is ready to meet your needs. We
have the capacity for large production runs as well as the
master craftsman and experienced glass technicians to handle any
order. Contact us today to
Return to Top