Borosilicate Glass LED Lighting
LED Lights and JSG Borosilicate Glass, a Great Combination
Jeannette Specialty Glass is a borosilicate
(heat-resistant) glass manufacturer of lenses,
reflectors, refractors and more. Low expansion
borosilicate glass ideal for commercial, industrial,
and mechanical needs.
Contact JSG or
request a quote today to
learn how we can bring your project to life with
Jeannette Specialty Glass is superior to plastic for use with
LED Lighting. At JSG, we utilize "HR-35" Borosilicate glass.
Our famous "Hard Roc" glass is thermal shock and strain tested
to meet your most demanding LED lighting applications.
- Clear Colorless Glass (not green) unaffected by Weather,
Sunlight and other factors
- Borosilicate Glass "HR-35" - Proprietary Formulation
- Durability - Chemical, Scratch, Stain,
and Thermal Shock Resistant
Jeannette Specialty Glass offers a variety of in-stock LED
Please select the item of your choice to see individual
Why Choose JSG Borosilicate Glass over Plastic for LED Lighting?
- Clear Colorless Glass (not green) reflects a brighter
light source than plastic.
- Product Life: Glass has an almost infinite life.
Acrylic is thermo plastic, deforming and discoloring under
conditions of high heat and UV exposure.
- Dirt Depreciation: Glass is electrically inert and will
not attract dust. Plastic attracts dust; in moderately
dirty environments plastic reflectors depreciate 4% per
- Prisms: Glass prisms are smooth to the touch. Plastic
reflectors have extremely sharp prisms requiring the use of
more costly coated lamps to overcome the sharpness.
- Eco-Friendly: Borosilicate glass is recyclable.
Plastic is a lifetime in a landfill.
- United States stocking and lead times.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Please don't hesitate to contact
Jeannette Specialty Glass today to place your order for our
LED Lighting products.
High Volume or Custom Glass Production
If you have a custom
order or a large order, JSG is ready to meet your needs. We
have the capacity for large production runs as well as the
master craftsman and experienced glass technicians to handle any
order. Contact us today to
Return to Top